The Most Affordable Drysuit in North America
Paddle warm, dry and safe without breaking the bank. At about half the price of its closest competitor, Sobek offers surprising quality and unmatched value. We stripped out the bells and whistles and concentrated on thoughtful design and solid engineering to make this North America's best deal in a quality drysuit.
- Breathable, lightweight 3-layer waterproof nylon fabric vents perspiration to keep you dry.
- The latex neck and wrist gaskets were designed for use on SCUBA drysuits: they're tough and reliable.
- You'll be impressed by the heavy-duty bronze waterproof entry zipper, also designed for SCUBA use.
- Sewn-on waterproof socks allow you to wear heavy wool or polypro socks inside for warmth.
- Whether you sit, kneel or stand, Sobek's generous, nonrestrictive unisex tailoring provides plenty of room for insulating underclothing so you can paddle in freedom and comfort.
Want the same features plus a relief zipper? Take a look at our Enki Relief model. But if you're looking for the lowest possible cost in a great drysuit, Sobek is the one!
Whitewater kayakers, please note that this drysuit does not have a tunnel to fit over your sprayskirt. For a kayaking drysuit with a tunnel, see the Taruba model.
Learn how to choose the right size drysuit.
Mythic Fact: Sobek was an Egyptian deity who offered protection from river dangers and was often represented as a crocodile: he's the perfect symbol for the tough protective nature of this drysuit.