Taruba LAST THREE ON SALE NOW!
Taruba: Whitewater Kayak Drysuit
Play, surf and creek all day long in Taruba, Mythic Gear’s drysuit for whitewater kayakers. It’ll keep you dry and has the features you need at a price no one else can touch. Highlights of this front-entry breathable drysuit include:
- Deep tunnel (i.e., "overskirt"): fits over your sprayskirt to keep water out of the cockpit
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets: for an excellent seal
- Neoprene gasket covers: protect against cuts, abrasion, UV exposure
- TiZip® brand plastic entry and relief zippers: superb waterproof performance, great flexibility
- Comfortable, nonrestrictive tailoring: full freedom of movement
- Breathable fabric: vents moisture from the inside
- Waterproof/breathable drysocks: to keep your toes warm
Like all Mythic Gear drysuits, Taruba is covered by a one year warranty.
Learn how to choose the right size drysuit.
Mythic Facts: Taruba was a legendary Guarani warrior who paddled over Iguaza Falls with his fiancée to escape the Serpent God M’Boi. Shared between Brazil and Argentina, Iguazu Falls is the world’s largest waterfall complex.